We operate 6 early education and school readiness centers directly. Click on one of the centers below to get more information!
(click the image to enlarge)
The heart of our early education and school readiness centers are our outstanding staff. They play a critical role in the care of children. Center staff members include:
- An Early Childhood Center Manager, who directs the program.
- A Family Advocate, who serves as a resource for families to meet their individual needs. Family Advocates work one-on-one with families to identify personal challenges, set goals to overcome obstacles and achieve self-sufficiency.
- A Health Services Specialist, who provides health screenings and is a resource for medical and dental health needs.
- A Nutrition Coordinator, who gives guidance on menu planning and individual nutritional counseling.
- A Cook, who prepares healthy meals and snacks.
- An Inclusion Specialist, who offers support to children with special needs.
- A Constant Caregiver, who is also the child’s Teacher. Teachers conduct developmental assessments on the children in her/his constant care group. Based on the child’s assessment, the teacher makes an individualized development plan and implements daily learning activities that support the child’s growth and development.